Monday, September 18, 2017

My collection of knitting chart patterns, jacquard style of knitting for children

lundefugl-ape | SKRIBLERIER FRA GRETES HODE

ugle-fotball | SKRIBLERIER FRA GRETES HODE

hare-sopp                                                       …

delfin-havfrue | SKRIBLERIER FRA GRETES HODE

hare-sopp                                                       …

@nika

Extended eBook content for Mastering Color Knitting: Borders

58 (24) / VFL.Ru это, фотохостинг без регистрации, и быстрый хостинг изображений.

Tricksy Knitter by Megan Goodacre » Pattern Motifs

Huellas

5056190_sobachka (308x397, 64Kb)

*Филейные узоры для наших мальчишек... и немного для девочек. Дополнила )) - Вязание для детей - Страна Мам

Alpha Pattern #7634 Preview added by FTCN97

Alpha Pattern #7633 added by FTCN97

Alpha Pattern #7637 Preview added by FTCN97

Alpha Pattern #4994 Preview added by nanii98

рисунки по клеточкам - Поиск в Google

Rainbow Pony Perler Bead Pattern | Bead Sprites | Animals Fuse Bead Patterns

Butterfly Bead Pattern - Bing Images

C2C pinky pie

Manicure, pedicure e fascinada por artesanatos. Criei o Manyélly para dividir o que sei com todos vocês! Sejam bem vindos!

I originally created these Dinosaur knitting charts with the intention of using them on a sweater for my husband's cousin's kid for christma...

I need to get the kids to make this for me!!!  This image goes with "If your happy and you know it....Oh!"

Tex rex

I love the dinosaur I incorporated into  my baby's Christmas stocking design , and I thought it would be worth sharing this dinosaur as a st...

Superhero Logo Charts | HappyHooker's Blog

and Bambi !


Do you like some??

8 comments:

  1. Dear Divna,
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful patterns. I will be using the one with paws and the one with the little dog below the paws for a child sweater and the one with birds and lamas for myself. Many of your patterns can also be used for small over the shoulder bags. They are wonderful. Happy new year. Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise !
      I am really honored that you will use them in your knitting. I have an idea: send me pictures of your outcomes, if it suits you, and I'll proudly post them here.
      Happy New Year and all the best !

      Delete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much for your charts. Love the animals especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy that you found something for yourself in my collection! Happy knitting! Stay safe!

      Delete
  3. Love the little dog chart! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete